FractionBox

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35979] FractionBox
  • From: Mike <mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:13:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The default setting for FractionBox seems to be to have fonts smaller than
the rest of the fonts in the cell. How can I globally set the fonts to be
the same in a FractionBox as the default font size for the cell (which I
know how to set but cannot figure out what to do with FractionBox).

I do not want to manually change each specific character on account of there
being too many and also I have the default cell font size for print out
different from working and wrapping a Stylebox[ , fontSize-> ] around a
character seems to lock the fontsize and therefore messes up the way it
looks when printed.

thanks

Mike