High precision plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38338] High precision plots
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at adelphia.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:36:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

	With default settings, apparently Mathematica plots
curves with precision limited by typical printers. I need
to export these plots to Corel Draw and view them under
very high magnification. But viewed this way many of the
close-together points in my plots coincide, whereas I
know they don't in reality.
	Is there a way to get these plots with much
greater precision? (The export process using Enhanced
Metafile otherwise works very well; even the object
grouping is what I want.)
	Or is there another way, for example writing
an Excel file and plotting there? (I'm an Excel user but
no expert and I doubt that it can make high precision
plots.)
	Thank you for any information.