An Object-Oriented System for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38449] An Object-Oriented System for Mathematica
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:20:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I now finished the creation of an oo system for Mathematica and put it onto
my web site:
www.schmitther.de
The contents on the web site are:
- a documentation of the system
- the oo package
- an example, that can be executed
The system is a rather complete implementation of the principles of oo.
I want to mention the following features:
multiple inheritance
and
polymorphism.
I am convinced, that there are applications, which can be better implemented
by using the object-oriented method.
Hermann Schmitt