Re: Mathematica is NOT ABLE to export proper eps files ?!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38446] Re: Mathematica is NOT ABLE to export proper eps files ?!
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:20:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

And you can't mail me direct ?

I have never used LyX (emacs by brith) and
you should consult the LyX manual to configure
it properly.

I think LyX call ghostscript to render the
eps file to a bitmap ian you should set the
GS_LIB shell variable properly.
First you should try to preview the eps-file
with ghostscript from the command line and
look for the error messages, if this works
you should look if you can configure the
ghostscript command inside LyX or if your
setup of the environment variables is
overwritten by LyX.

Regards
  Jens