Re: saving a notebook into LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38471] Re: saving a notebook into LaTeX
  • From: "m. r." <schaferk at bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:54:12 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

greetings:

i agree the LaTex conversion is not 'out of the box' complete,
however, i was able to get it working on my iMac using MacOS 8.6 with a
little reading and effort.

a previous echo of your questions about getting things to work appears:

http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2000/Aug/msg00276.html

at this URL (P.J. Hinton) directs the reader to consider the header file
that is generated in
the latex source file and other files.

bottom line:

TeX has to be configured correctly with files (*.fd) and styles files.

i know it works (at least on iMac with OS 8.6 and it works nicely.)

sincerely,
m. r.