Print margins

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38499] Print margins
  • From: Mike <mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:26:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If I'm printing a notebook and wanting to bind the pages I'd like to have
different page margins on left and right pages. The menu command for margins
is a global setting for the print job (or appears to be anyway).

Is there a way of making different page/print margins for left and right
pages?

Thanks

Mike