Re: Problem rendering Mathematica fonts in eps and pdf files.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38533] Re: Problem rendering Mathematica fonts in eps and pdf files.
  • From: "Borut Levart" <bolek at aufbix.org>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 04:14:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I had exactly the same problems as you. The following works for me (MikTex
2.2, GSView 4.3, GScript 7.04).

1) Telling GSView through advance options where to find type1 Mathematica
fonts (mr. Hilton said that in this thread).

This results in:

a) GSView displays Exported or Displayed EPS figures well.

b) LaTeX compiles well, Yap doesn't display well.

c) Command dvips complains about not finding some Mathematica fonts, but PS
file generated displays well in GSView.

d) PDF file generated from .dvi (dvipdfm) isn't displayed well in Reader
4.0.

e) PDF file converted through Convert in GSView displays well in Reader 4.0.

This is everything I wanted. I believe the remaining problems are addressed
in

SystemFiles\IncludeFiles\TeX\texmf\doc\wolfram\msymdoc.pdf

bye

Borut

news:atp6hb$8v6$1 at smc.vnet.net...