request help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33088] request help
  • From: luigi.rosa at tiscali.it
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:52:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi!
I'm a student of L'Aquila.
I have a little problem: I have to solve an ordinary diff. equation(numerically)
with mathematica such as
y''(x)=f(x) y(x) + cos(x) where y(x) is the unknown and f(x) is a known
function which I Obtained as a numerical solution of another ord. diffrential
equation .

May you send me an example of doing this?

Thank u in advance.
                            Luigi

ps
sorry... i do not speak english very well...i'm italian!!!

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it