batch mode and front end

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33063] batch mode and front end
  • From: Alexander Dreyer <dreyer at itwm.fhg.de>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:51:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
using HTMLSave I want to convert several notebooks to html-files.
Everything works fine, but now I want to start the HTMLSave command from
a batch. It is impossible to do this by the standalone Mathematica
kernel, since HTMLSave needs the front end for this conversion. Does
anyone know how to start the front end from batch mode to execute one
single cell?

Thank you very much
Alexander Dreyer
--
 / Alexander Dreyer, Dipl.-Math. - Abteilung Adaptive Systeme        \
/  Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)  \