Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33064] Re: How to read in the output of another nb file?
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:51:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Get["file"] will do the job. -- Allan --------------------- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester UK www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565 "Qiang Liu" <liuqiang at hcms.hit.edu.cn> wrote in message news:a5hsiv$hqm$1 at smc.vnet.net... > sorry my question maybe too easy.:-) > I can use Save to store an expression or a variable into a file, > and use !!filename to display the restored results in a new nb file. > But they are only be displayed and not read into memory indeed. > My question is how to read the results of another nb file into memory > so that I can use it as a local variables. >