Partial differential equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33128] Partial differential equations
- From: klepachd at yahoo.com (Doron)
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:04:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hello , I am intersted in solving the following problem in Mathematica : -Laplacian[\[Psi][x, y]] == 2 , in \[CapitalOmega] \[Psi][x, y] = 0 , on \[CapitalGamma] where \[CapitalOmega] is the domain , and \[CapitalGamma] is the boundary Lets say that The boundary is a circle with radious = 1 . Thank you for your help , Doron .