Creating pdf on Mac OSX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33176] Creating pdf on Mac OSX
- From: Asghar Bhatti <mabhatti at uiowa.edu>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 01:56:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using Mathematica 4.1, under Mac OS X, is it possible to create pdf files simply by using the Preview feature with all Math fonts embedded? I post pdf files on the web for my students and can't count on them having the Math fonts. I am long time Mathematica user and have struggled with Distiller and Math font problems. At the moment I do not have the MacOSX version of the Distiller. I would like to avoid purchasing it if possible. The pdf files using the Preview look fine on my computer. However when I look at them on a different computer some characters are messed up. Thanks for your help.