Re: Creating pdf on Mac OSX

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33194] Re: Creating pdf on Mac OSX
  • From: Marshall Pierce <mpierce at tfb.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:23:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Instead of using the Preview in the Print dialog, try this: open up the
Print dialog and choose Output Options in the menu that says Copies & Pages
(by default). There will be just one thing to choose in Output Options, Save
as File. PDF is the chosen format by default. I *think* this embeds the
fonts, but I am not sure.