Re: training book for mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33198] Re: training book for mathematica
  • From: "Urijah Kaplan" <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:24:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you are interested in a good inexpensive book for mathematica beginners
Shaum's make a good one for under $15
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007135719X/

Of course, you do know that Stephen Wolfram's Mathematica book is built into
the helpfiles? You can get more documentation from Wolfram at
http://library.wolfram.com/

There is also a programming course built around mathematica here
[ http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Applications/ComputerScience/0208-583 ]

            --Urijah Kaplan