Re: training book for mathematic

> > I would like to know that where can I download some books for mathematica,
> > I'm very interested in this software. It's a really good tool for me.

My personal experience..:I'm not very sophisticated in Mathematica, but you
really can learn everything with the Mathematica book in the help menu. Maybe
is not so clear as far regard the MathLink....but probably because this stuff
could be really strongly dependent on the operative system......My suggestion
is to try to read the manual..is pretty clear and easy.....