Re: training book for mathematic
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33182] Re: [mg33147] training book for mathematic
- From: Fernando Rinaldi <fernando.rinaldi at e-technik.uni-ulm.de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:23:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200203050808.DAA17141@smc.vnet.net> <200203060656.BAA23439@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> > > I would like to know that where can I download some books for mathematica, > > I'm very interested in this software. It's a really good tool for me. > > > > > > My personal experience..:I'm not very sophisticated in Mathematica, but you really can learn everything with the Mathematica book in the help menu. Maybe is not so clear as far regard the MathLink....but probably because this stuff could be really strongly dependent on the operative system......My suggestion is to try to read the manual..is pretty clear and easy.....