RE: mathematica and internet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33200] RE: [mg33185] mathematica and internet
  • From: "Juan Egea" <jeg at um.es>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:19:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Carlos, there exists a software developed by Martin Kraus called
LiveGraphics3D, LiveGraphics3D is a non-commercial Java 1.1 applet to
display and rotate three-dimensional graphics produced by Mathematica in
HTML pages (Martin Kraus dixit).
There are more information in
http://wwwvis.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/~kraus/LiveGraphics3D/

Juan Egea García
Area de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones
Aplicadas-Departamento de Matemática Aplicada
Universidad de Murcia (ESPAÑA)
jeg at um.es