Re: mathematica and internet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33210] Re: mathematica and internet
  • From: "Tom Compton" <comptont at concentric.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:19:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The webMathematica product is designed to interact with Mathematica through
a web interface, and it's Java based.

See http://www.wolfram.com/products/webmathematica/ for a product
description.

It's easy to imbed webMathematica Mathlet tags in HTML code thus connecting
one's web page to Mathematica.  At a more sophisticated level, one can write
Java servlet programs that can, for example, provide user interaction or
database processing while calling Mathematica, through the webMathematica
servlet, for its technical computing capabilities.

Tom Compton
www.HostSRV.com

news:a674tq$cvd$1 at smc.vnet.net...