Columns in a text page

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33247] Columns in a text page
  • From: chris <cabanc at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:08:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

I would like to arrange a text story  in a notebook page in 2 columns
per page.
This means that from the  bottom of a printed page the text continues
at the top of the same page, taking the right half of the page.

In Mathematica the cells take the whole breadth of a page,  so the
page is partitioned horizontally  in stripes over  the whole width,
making flowing text a challenge.

How can it be done? By using gridboxes?
I looked to Publicon but did not see an example.

Then I would like  to  cut up a page  into  4 pieces and arrange these
pieces to make 4  A6  index cards  on a A4 printed page.

Merkat