Mathematica and Microsoft.net

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33317] Mathematica and Microsoft.net
  • From: "Coleman, Mark" <mark.coleman at dri-wefa.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:51:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings!

Please excuse me in advance if this question is naive or nonsensical.

My firm has recently opted to adopt the Microsoft.net standard as our platform for future development. What are the implications -- if any -- for applications we develop using Mathematica that might someday have to operate in a .net environment?

Thanks

-Mark