Shadow a part of plot without affecting frame ticks.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33318] Shadow a part of plot without affecting frame ticks.
- From: jl_03824 at yahoo.com (Jun Lin)
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:51:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'll be very much appreciating if anybody would tell me how to shadow a part of figure but leave the frame tickmarks visible. I created a polygon (in light gray) of same shape and area as the region in the figure which I tend to shadow. It works well, but I also noticed that the frame tickmarks around are also shadowed. Could anybody tell me how to avoid shadowing the frame tickmarks. Thanks very much. Jun Lin