Problem with Plot output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33319] Problem with Plot output
  • From: Roman.Morawek at tuwien.ac.at (Roman Morawek)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:51:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have the following problem:

There is no output by the Plot command. E.g. when I type
Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,6}] I just get an empty cell with nothing
in it (with one more usual trailing cell with -Graphics-).

When I put the same command into an old nodebook where some
graphic output is already present and overwrite the old
plot command everything works fine. But every Plot command
in a new cell (in a new notebook or an old one) produces no
graphic output!

Everything worked fine before and suddently this occured.

I am using Mathematica 4.1 under Linux.

Thanks for your help,
Roman Morawek