Re: Problem with Plot output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33335] Re: Problem with Plot output
  • From: Roman.Morawek at tuwien.ac.at (Roman Morawek)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:40:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>There is no output by the Plot command. E.g. when I type
>Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,6}] I just get an empty cell with nothing
>in it (with one more usual trailing cell with -Graphics-).

I could fix the problem. Obviously the size of the graphics
were about zero so they were there but could not be seen. I
have no idea how this behaviour could happen. In the
preferences I changed GraphicsOptions - ImageSize from
Automatic to 400 and now the plotting works again.

>I am using Mathematica 4.1 under Linux.
FYI: This is no fault because of a nonworking cracked
version since I use a legal registered distribution.

Roman