finding functions based on input and output tables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33425] finding functions based on input and output tables
  • From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten at lb.netic.de>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:27:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I feel it is a stupid question ... but I must risk to get disgraced...

If there are three tables of values (2 tables of input-data and one
table of output-data) and I am looking for a (non trigonometric)
function combining the first two tables to receive the values of the
third table ... how could I manage this with Mathematica?

Thanx a lot,
Harry