Mathematica programming guide/book ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33426] Mathematica programming guide/book ?
- From: Justus Heimann <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:27:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I'm programming quite alot with Mathematica for programming, in the field of engineering science. I would be interested to have a book to guide me a bit further. I'm looking for a good, somehow advanced Mathematica (4.0 or later) book, in particular focusing on programming with Mathematica, i.e. procedural, ruled, functional and object-oriented, accompanied by intuitive and illustrative examples. Could someone recommend: Roman E. Meader, "Computer Science with Mathematica", Cambr. Univ. Press, 2000 ? Many thanks Justus