Mathematica programming guide/book ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33426] Mathematica programming guide/book ?
  • From: Justus Heimann <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:27:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm programming quite alot with Mathematica for programming, in the
field of engineering science. I would be interested to have a book to
guide me a bit further. I'm looking for a good, somehow advanced
Mathematica (4.0 or later) book, in particular focusing on programming
with Mathematica, i.e. procedural, ruled, functional and
object-oriented, accompanied by intuitive and illustrative examples.

Could someone recommend: Roman E. Meader, "Computer Science with
Mathematica", Cambr. Univ. Press, 2000 ?

Many thanks
Justus