Re: Mathematica programming guide/book ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33457] Re: Mathematica programming guide/book ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:06:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, yes, Meader is excelent. You should look for: David Wagner, Power Programming with Mathematica, The Kernel McGraw-Hill 1996 Regards Jens Justus Heimann wrote: > > Hello, > > I'm programming quite alot with Mathematica for programming, in the > field of engineering science. I would be interested to have a book to > guide me a bit further. I'm looking for a good, somehow advanced > Mathematica (4.0 or later) book, in particular focusing on programming > with Mathematica, i.e. procedural, ruled, functional and > object-oriented, accompanied by intuitive and illustrative examples. > > Could someone recommend: Roman E. Meader, "Computer Science with > Mathematica", Cambr. Univ. Press, 2000 ? > > Many thanks > Justus