A Resource For Learning Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33506] A Resource For Learning Mathematica
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:44:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

A number of people recently sent messages to the MathGroup asking where they
could get some free tips on Mathematica.  Well I don't post messages as
often as I used to so, some of you may not be aware of the tips on my
web-site, which you can download as Mathematica notebooks. I figured I would
take this time to suggest you check my site at
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html

Regards,
   Ted Ersek