- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33513] [Q] Encoding
- From: J K <jk12 at carolina.rr.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:44:27 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Mathematica users: if I were to give to somebody an encoded (with Encode) Mathematica file is the person able to view the content of the file? If so, how and also how to prevent it? I understand that the commands like Get (<<) enable the user to read the file into the Mathematica session (which is okay). Any pointers to the web sites or explanation greatly appreciated. If you decide that these matters should not be discussed on this forum publicly please contact me directly. JK.