Copy as formatted text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33517] Copy as formatted text
  • From: Tom De Vries <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:44:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

I wonder if there is a Mathematica command that does what the menu item

Copy As --> Formatted Text

does?

I am trying to automate a process of copying a text only cell from
Mathematica to another program.  The menu command works fine, but I would
like to be able to run the command that generates the text cell and
automatically select the generated cell and copy it as formatted text....
is that possible?

Thanks for any help you might have to offer,

Tom De Vries