Re: ListPlot with multiple (related) series.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33539] Re: ListPlot with multiple (related) series.
- From: crf3 at po.cwru.edu (Curt Fischer)
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 06:13:36 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
-I wrote:- > Dear Group, > > Summary: I have a system of equations which depends on a parameter b. Using > NSolve and ListPlot I can plot the solutions as a function of a parameter of > the equations b. Problem is, there are multiple solution sets and my graph > does not show which x goes with which y at a given b. How can I make such a > graph? Thanks to both Daniel Lichtblau and David Annetts for their help with my problem. Mr. Lichtblau's solution in particular was versatile and easy to implement. -- Curt Fischer crf3 at po.cwru.edu