How to find and plot real roots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33566] How to find and plot real roots?
- From: Chitchanok Carlen <anok at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:09:24 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How does one find the real root, for example: (-1)^(1/3) in Mathematica ? Also, I want to plot x^(1/3)*(x+3)^(2/3), but the fact that Mathematica doesn't know which roots to pick causes errors in the Plot function. How to force it to find real roots? Thanks.