Re: Mathematica & MS Word
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33569] Re: Mathematica & MS Word
- From: bob_jones96 at hotmail.com (Bob Jones)
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:09:32 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in <9rb74v$5jv$1 @smc.vnet.net>: >the FrontEnd offer better word processing >capabilities than MS Word, why do you >want this ? Is it so he can submit it to a journal? I would like to know how to use it with Word better also. Either that or how to use it to submit journal articles. One problem I see is that most of the people you would be sending reports to internally will not have Mathematica or LaTeX, just MS Word.