force-field lines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34076] force-field lines
  • From: "Borut L" <gollum at email.si>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:00:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello to all highly evolved math-group-users,

I am modeling electrostatic problems with the boundary elements method. I am
first solving plane electrodes. My method involves Green function, so result
is a continuous function of spatial variables x and y. Method of
visualization is ContourPlot[], which draws equipotencial lines for
calculated field.

My question would be how one draws himself solid force-field lines? (they
are lines perpendicular to aboves).

Thank you for any comment,

Borut Levart