New?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34077] New?
  • From: "Clifford J. Nelson" <cnelson9 at mac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:01:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Solving Matrix Problems Using Bucky Numbers.

On MathSource:
http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0212-072

Or as HTML:
http://users.adelphia.net/~cnelson9/

An example of Bucky Numbers (fields isomorphic to the cyclotomic fields)
and the Synergetics Coordinate System used to solve a problem normally
solved by the LinearSolve function. Linear Programming problems can be
solved the same way.

I have been told some of it is not new. Can anyone tell me the name of a
book or web site about something like B numbers and the Synergetics
coordinate system?

  Cliff Nelson