Re: tensors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37185] Re: tensors
  • From: "Nicolas Fressengeas" <fresseng at ese-metz.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:25:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Netters,

I am also looking for Automated formal vector analysis. I am currently doing
it with Mathematica and its package VectorAnalysis but it does not allow
DIRECT algebra on tensors and vectors (or else I have not found how to do
it)

Can anyone else help ?

Thanks in advance to all.

Nicolas Fressengeas

Dr. Nicolas Fressengeas   -  -  -  http://www.ese-metz.fr/~fresseng
Supélec / Laboratoire Matériaux Optiques, Photonique et Systèmes
2 rue E.Belin, 57070 METZ Cedex
Tel: +33 387 764 705 ... Fax: +33 387 764 700
Plan d'accès: http://www.iti.fr/PlanPerso/23704/1

When everything else fails, read the instructions...
de news: 3dabc86a$1 at web02.bcltele.com...