Heat conductivity equation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36419] Heat conductivity equation
  • From: Starky <starky at hotbox.ru>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello.
Could you help me?
I'm to solve heat conductivity equation (Laplas
equation) - partial differential equation. Are there
any ready-to-use packages that will help me do the job?
Standard function "DSolve" cannot! And so do functions
from package "Calculus`DSolveIntegrals`".

More info: the space where the equation is to be
solved is cylindre (not infinite).

Thank you in advance.
                                          Andrew.