non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36420] non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- From: rajgupta121 at rediffmail.com (Raj)
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody, When I multiply an expression with 0 it is giving 0.expression which is creating problem in the further calculation. eg. In:=func1[r_]:=Exp[-r/2] In:coeff[[1,1]]=0.0; ; ; In:=func1[r]coeff[[1,1]] Out:=0.Exp[-r/2] I want anything to be multiply by zero must be zero. How can I do that? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Raj