Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40385] Problem
  • From: "william lópez pérez" <wlopez at uninorte.edu.co>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:44:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
I am a new user of Mathematica and I have currently encountered a
problem.  In fact, I plotted a graph which contains arrows ( for this I
called up on the <Graphics` arrows      package) and then i exported it
to Tex as an EPS file and compiled in Miktex, when activating the DVI, I am
getting the following error message:  PostScript Problem: Cannot find GhostScript.

Is there a way to solve the problem?

 Thank you in advance,
William López Pérez
Departamento de Matemáticas y Física