Re: Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40398] Re: Problem
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:21:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

and what has this to do with Mathematica ?

MikTeX's DVI-previewer Yap need a PostScript interpretor
to show you a preview of the included PostScript images.

If you don't have ghostscript installed, you will not see
the preview and get this error message.

Install ghostscript

http://www.ghostscript.com/

you need it anyway to print the files on an
non-PostScript printer.

Regards
  Jens