Re: Dashed Arrows, undashed Arrowheads?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40715] Re: Dashed Arrows, undashed Arrowheads?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 04:07:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

no, because the Graphics`Arrow` package introduce a new
primitive Arrow[] and does not split up an Arrow[]
into lines & polygons.

You have to write you own Arrow[] function that does
generate the lines or you can do a replacement like

Needs["Graphics`Arrow`"]

Show[Graphics[{
      Dashing[{0.01}], Arrow[{0, 0}, {1, 1}] /. a_Arrow :> {Dashing[{}],
a}
      }
    ]]

Regards