problem with the function "Play"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40731] problem with the function "Play"
  • From: ibid.hagnoi at free.fr (Jul)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:59:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi !
In every book I found on the subject and in the Help browser it's
written :

"Play[{f1, f2, f3},...] generates sound output on any number of
channels."

But when I try to play 3 or more functions at the same time, I always
hear only the first 2 functions, the first from the left channel, and
the other from the right one.
Is there a specific configuration or any trick to play actually 3
channels or more ?

Thank you for your help.

J.C.