Re: Re: New options in 5.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42981] Re: [mg42959] Re: [mg42938] New options in 5.0
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 00:53:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Saveable->False does not block the File->Save As... menu item.  It only
blocks File->Save and queries about saving upon closing.

So, in fact, it is possible to apply Saveable->False without a text editor
(but unfortunately, this can't be done for palettes for reasons a little
complicated to go into; we're looking into resolving that for a future
version).

Suggestion about NotebookAutoSave noted.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group