Re: Re: Kernel Timeout

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43097] Re: [mg42954] Re: Kernel Timeout
  • From: "T.Srinivas Kumar" <tskumar at india.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:43:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your help.

But I am looking at utilising the total number of licenses(Kernels) that I have. For example, if I have 5 Kernel processes, then is there an option where if a user is sitting idle or the Kernel is not being utilized for a period of time, can we kill these kernels automatically OR start Kernels giving a time-period after which they get killed so that all the users in the network can utilise the total number of Kernel processes.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
T.S.Kumar