How to evaluate a function and graph it--part 2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43277] How to evaluate a function and graph it--part 2
  • From: Rebeca Choy <rchoy at ula.ve>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everyone,

I appreciate the help given, but what I actually wanted was another way
besides the suggestions made.

Is there a way that mathematica can plot that function in any range, but
that the plot is more explicity about critical points or local minima?
To show graphically the local minima in a function, that has been
optimized with FindMinimum

Thanks in advance,

Rebeca

Begin forwarded message: