CellGrouping doesn't work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43244] CellGrouping doesn't work
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

I've started to write a notebook A with the self-defined stylesheet S with
header styles including CellGroupingRules. Editing notebook A worked fine
with the sections and subsections and chapters grouped as it is written in
the stylesheet.
But suddenly on continuing the notebook A new headers and sections and so
on are not grouped together anymore. The old grouping rules are still fine.

When I open a new notebook B with stylesheet S, everything is fine again.

What could be the problem? I've already reassigned the nstylesheet again
and removed all options from notebook A.

Thanks for help

Oliver Friedrich