- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39265] Random Numbers
- From: "flip" <flip_alpha at safebunch.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 03:06:56 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I recall sometime ago someone doing analyses of RNG and used Mathematica to do all of their plots and such. They did RNGs with PI, looked at the RNG properties and drew lots of pretty pictures. Does anyone recall that analyses or the paper/author and/or code used? I am on google, but no luck so far. Thanks for any inputs, Flip To email me remove "_alpha1".