Re: Re: [Q] SDEs (Stochastic Differential Equations) in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39412] Re: [mg39365] Re: [Q] SDEs (Stochastic Differential Equations) in Mathematica
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:22:36 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wilfrid Kendall's package is very nice but is a *symbolic*
implementation of the Ito calculus and does not deal with numerical
solutions. I do not know of a Mathematic a based implementation of any
numerical approaches  although I know of some specialized programs.
Actually, this sort of thing is not difficult to implement and I am
even considering doing it myself, if I can find enough free time (which
at the moment looks unlikely).

Andrzej Kozlowski