Integration Across Branch Cuts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38701] Integration Across Branch Cuts
  • From: Name <mee at home.com.redline.ru>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:42:34 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I posted my package (Integration Across Branch Cuts) to MathSource
recently (although for some reason there is no link to it in What's New
section):
http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Algebraic/0212-409
so I decided to advertise it here. Also I would like to know if anyone
has encountered such problems (finding integrals in the complex plane
such as Integrate[1/(1 + Sqrt[-1 + I*x]), {x, -1, 1}]) in practical
applications.

Maxim Rytin
m.r at prontomail.com