Passing CompiledFunction to Java

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38707] Passing CompiledFunction to Java
  • From: Reinhard Oldenburg <roldenburg at gmx.de>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:42:56 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is it possible to pass a CompiledFunction from Mathematica
to Java via J/Link?
My basic problem is that I use symbolic methods to build functions
that have to be evaluated many times within the Java part
of my program, thus speed is the main objective. Any other suggestions?

Yours,
Reinhard Oldenburg