The Mathematica Ezine

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38753] The Mathematica Ezine
  • From: Ezine <ezine at omegaconsultinggroup.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 04:13:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You may (or may not) be aware that for a little over a year we've been
writing a Mathematica ezine for WZ.com.

With WZ.com no longer active, we've decided to continue the ezine on our
own. It will remain a free ezine, but in a slightly different format. We
hope to keep the quick-and-easy feel of the past, combined with some
in-depth material. And you'll no longer see any ads for any of the items
WZ.com was selling. Plus, it is an opportunity to take a more active role.
We're looking for suggestions, questions, comments, and articles.

You can find previous issues at
http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/wz.html. To subscribe to the
ezine, send an email to ezine at omegaconsultinggroup.com with the subject
line "Subscribe me to the ezine".

Concerned about your privacy? Aren't we all! Take a look at our privacy
policy at http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/privacy.html. In a
nutshell, we promise not to sell information about you or use your email
address for anything other than sending you the ezine.

Omega Consulting
"The final answer to your Mathematica needs"
http://omegaconsultinggroup.com