Animated gif

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38897] Animated gif
  • From: "Shz Shz Oon" <OONSSHZ at hitachi.com.my>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 05:39:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all,

I have 2 simple questions about animated gif picture file generation.

1.) I would like to export the graphics which I generated in Mathematica
  4.1, in animated gif format and paste it in PowerPoint 2000.
    I tried "copy as" but there is no gif format to be selected. Only wmf,
    bitmap and wave are showed.

2.) Is there any way to control the pictures flicking speed ?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Shz Shz

E-mail and Data Confidentiality Notice

This email and any of its' content is transmitted for the sole use and access
of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution and diversion contrary to the applicable export control laws and
regulations including US Export Administration Regulations is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please do not read, copy or use it,
and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the "postmaster at hitachi.com.my"
of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.